June 2014 Weddings

June 13th Anyone?

Hi all - we are getting married on Friday the 13th - it is my way of sticking my tongue out at fate - we have both been married before and have been together for 7 years - I am so excited - I just love weddings and I am looking forward to this being mostly my choice - with his input of course LOL - I have my dress and it is a satin strapless A-line gown with rushing in the bodice and it has a sweetheart neckline.  Our colours are pastels with some hint of silver - mostly lavender and silver though - my bouquet will have hints of cream, pink and blue - as will the ceremony/reception flowers.  We are not having a dance - just a ceremony and dinner and it is quite small - less than 30 people. :)  Hope to hear from other June 13th brides!

Re: June 13th Anyone?

• I'm a June 13th bride!  Haha I have never been the superstitious type and couldn't be more excited!! 
  • June 13th bride here too!  It is a tradition in his family - his mom and dad were the first wedding on Friday the 13th, we will be the 11th wedding on that day.  All the couples that were married on that day in the family are still together :)
  • BTW, what was surprising to me is that even though it is 7 months away, alot of the venues in Las Vegas are already booked for that day.  It is the only Friday the 13th next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards