Texas-Austin
Options

friends wedding day coordinator

My friend wants me to be the person that keeps the wedding party on track and ready on wedding day. I need a list of items to have in a bag with me while I run around. I plan on having face wipes, hand wipes, makeup, mouthwash, breath mints, bobby pins, safety pins, hairspray, a couple pairs of mens socks and a bleach pen. What else do you all suggest?
Moxie Mama

Re: friends wedding day coordinator

• Options
    sara.judkinssara.judkins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My maid of honor bought mini bottles of champagne to add into her bag, and that was so awesome!  Seems like you have all of your bases covered, though!
    www.ohitislove.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe doublestick tape, deodorant, Kleenex, and a lint roller? You are so nice to do that for a friend!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh champagne! Nice idea! Thanks. And I just grabbed a travel size deodorant and some of my "fashion tape" but I will definetly get Kleenex and the roller. Thanks so much ladies! Keep the ideas coming!
    Moxie Mama
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A stick of white chalk.....it will cover any last minute stains on the dress without risking damage to the fabric like a Tide or bleach pen can do.  A needle and thread in white or ivory, the color of the bridesmaids dresses, and black for they guys tuxes.  Did someone already mention band aids?  Blotting papers, for sure. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lipstick!
  • Options
    blotter33blotter33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are one good friend.  I think being a day of coordinator is probably a thankless job.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards