Favors

wedding favors

my FI and i just cant figure out what would a good wedding favor would be. i think mint tins are a cute idea but he thinks white chocolate lollipops are the way to go or he wants to give out pens with our wedding date and name on them, any ideas would be great! thanks everyone!

Re: wedding favors

• edited December 2011
    I love both of the edible ideas.  I would not suggest going with the pens, while useful do you think all your guest want something with your wedding date on it?
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Edible is always good, just stay away from anything with possible allergies (like peanuts).  I had loved the idea of the mint tins, but then realized you have to order the mints separately so decided against it, mostly out of laziness.  I agree with a PP about the pens. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I would go with edible favors if you can. Either would be cute, but I really like the mint tin idea. Those will go easily in a pocket or purse. And they will be perfect for good after dinner breath....haha. You can get some good deals on the tins, just make sure you shop around.
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the sticky note at the top of the forum. It gives you several ideas.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I wouldn't go for the pens either. When I was researching favors online a while back, I came across fortune cookies, cake shaped candles, scratch-off lottery tickets, personalized lollipops and ring shaped mints.

• edited December 2011
    I did mint tins, but I wanted to add my color into it somehow.  I added blue gumballs (blue isn't a popular candy color, and FI hates jellybeans).  The rhinestone decal is just a sticker I got on sale, but I've seen ribbon wrapped or a "thank you" decal done too!

July 10, 2010 Best. Day. Of. Life.
  • luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im wrapping 1 chocolate covered strawberry in wax paper and putting it in a cute favor box
  • dees14dees14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the white chocolate lollipops are a really cute idea! If I got that as a wedding guest, I'd be happy. :) You are lucky to get such good input from your guy!
  • bubu7bubu7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I like the idea of tin favors too -- here's one I thought was cute -- they come in all kinds of colors  -- from Sophie's Favors:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards