Nebraska

Engaged Couples: $2000 Free towards the Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood, IA or Omaha, NE

Engaged Couples: If you are looking for a beautiful place to get married, you should consider The Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood, IA or Omaha, NE. If you're on a budget, you just got lucky! As I am no longer getting married, I am offering any couple to keep the $2000 that I have already paid. With the $2000, a couple can get married for only $6500 total! I am more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Although my dream didn't come true, I am so thankful to give another couple the opportunity to have a beautiful wedding for $6500 total. You can see for yourself how beautiful The Fountains Ballroom is by visiting their website at http://thefountainsballroom.com/. They have a location in Omaha, NE and Glenwood, IA (which is 15 min from Omaha). Better yet, we did not choose a date so you can choose the date as well!

If you have any questions, I can be reached at 402-360-3666- you can call or text.

Thanks!
Traci

Re: Engaged Couples: $2000 Free towards the Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood, IA or Omaha, NE

• Bummer - we gave our down payment in January, otherwise I'd be all over this. It is a BEAUTIFUL place. Good luck!
  • edited March 2012

Thanks! Darn I wish I could of helped you out:( Let me know if you know of anyone else that is getting married.  They are only allowing me to give my $2000 to another couple until the end of the year. I would rather help another couple out than have it just go to the company.

• So is it only good for couples that haven't booked with them yet? Not just to transfer to someone else using them? Maybe that's a silly question.
  • It has to be a new contract:(  In order for me to let another couple keep that money, it has to be a new contract.....I guess that way I am bringing in new business. Spread the word because I would hate to not give it to someone.

• Did you find someone for this?  If not, I would love to talk to you about this.  I am thinking of getting married on August 3, 2013 (would that still work, or would the company take back the $2000, since it is after a year, or would we just have to start a new contract before that?)

I also don't know that much about the venue, what is included with the price and what isn't?  What all were you budgeting for with the $6500?  We were thinking more than that, but honestly we don't know.  Thank you for your time, and I hope you got/get something worked out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you found someone to give this to?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards