Pennsylvania-Central
Options

SCORE!

So, since we're using peacock feathers as the inspiration for our wedding, I've been looking around for a bird cage to use as a card box.  Prices online seemed to start about $30 plus shipping.  I was at my local farmer's market and walked past an iron birdcage, complete with its own stand, and the guy told me he'd take $20 for it.  It's currently in my car!  A little ribbon and a cardstock label and it'll be perfect!!!

Plus, I use the Knot's big sale to order our guestbooks and guestbook camera last night!
Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

Re: SCORE!

• Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Awesome!  Don't you just love when that kind of stuff happens!?  :) 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love finding deals!!  That's awesome!
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Here's a website that has good prices for birdcages and other decor items:
    www.save-on-crafts.com
    Awesome site! Just thought I'd share :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I look on Save-on-crafts a lot.  BUT, I haven't actually ordered anything yet, and I've had several people tell me that they charge a fortune to ship. Again though, I haven't ordered myself.  I've been watching for some floralytes on the classifieds board, but if I can't find them, I will probably order from Save-on-Crafts...
    Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards