New Jersey - South

watch out wednesday..

everyone in my way is walking in a war zone today lol

everyone has just been getting on my last nerve..

let one more person ask to me on my guestlist and ask for me to modify this and that and see what happens lol...Yell

geeez ughhhh i cant waitl untl friday

how about you ladies???

Re: watch out wednesday..

• edited December 2011
    I dont normally post on here but I feel your pain! I almost beat the crap out of the kid I watch.. lol I wouldn't actually do that but still, this whole week she has been insane!
  • edited December 2011
    lol awww...

but like out of all the weeks this yr this week has been the week . im just ready for next week because i dont even wanna know what tomorrow and friday and the rest of the weekend are going to bring lol
  • edited December 2011
    That is EXACTLY how I feel!! haha! Bring on the weekend!!
  • edited December 2011
    wooohoooo!!!Cool
  • edited December 2011
    I've been stuck in jury duty all week so I feel your pain about looking forward to the weekend.  They are calling for really warm weather, so thats the only thing getting me through. 
  • edited December 2011
    I really just don't get some people! We got a response back that has no name on it no return address is just has 2 people marked off that they are coming! Like I have time to figure out who the mystery guests are! My Dad also mentions he might want to invite a few more people since he didn't realize my Mom was inviting a few friends. I told him I don't think that's possible because our rsvp date is May 8th!!! Oh not to mention we are still waiting on over 85 responses!
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    demarcosjd... that's really funny... sad, but funny that they didn't put a name!  Sorry you have to figure it out though!

Shaki, I hear ya on the guest list... my guest list drove me right into the gastroenterologists office.  Endoscopy next week, to check me out.  I have been so sick, and I think its from all this stress!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Imparlett lol It's ok. I know, it is kind of funny and once we find out who it really was hopefully it will be even funnier but for now it is annoying.

How are your responses coming along?
  • edited December 2011

demarcosjd-- aww thats crazy they would send that and not put who they are lol.

Imparlett-- yeah i understand i have really bad acid reflux and its all starting back up again beause im so stressed out like OMG i didnt think just thinking about people would make me want to rip my hair out lol.

But i hope it goes well.

aneresRN - ehh that sucks for the jury duty , hopefully i never get called to do that . but yeah i cant wait till this weekend. im getting my shoes.. ordering my invites... and getting the rest of my stuff of my coastersLaughing

• lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    demarcosjd, responses are coming along nicely. Two or three filtering in a day.  Not bad, although I want them to come in faster!! : )

Shaki,  I hear ya.  It's awful how much people drive us crazy! : ) I am off for an endoscopy today... so hopefully they will find something and I can start feeling better!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards