Texas-San Antonio
Options

Say Zees phtography

Hi anyone use them or know about them? they're offering great prices so I'm wondering why they are so much less than everyone else in town.

http://www.zeesphotography.com/your-investment-pricing.html

Re: Say Zees phtography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a new business. Typically new business' undercut everyone else to get bookings in order to grow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    seen the place where they are at and its been there for a while.
  • Options
    jessicanorenejessicanorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have no idea how long they've been around...just make sure you're looking for someone who has a pretty extensive gallery of weddings. If you want to make sure someone's been around for a while, see if there are more than 3-4 different weddings featured. If you only see two brides on their whole website, then its probably someone breaking into the business...

• Options
    intendtomarryintendtomarry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend used them for her wedding in December, which by the way my wedding planner The Wedding Studio did the decor and day of and it was soo beautiful, but when I viewed the pics online I was so surprised how little of the decorations there were, nothing what I saw, and alot of pictures of people sitting at tables, so not my cup of tea, but maybe they are a low price deal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards