Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Wedding Favor CD Sonf List HELP!

My FI and I both love rap & hip hop, in fact we met at a Jay-Z concert back in 2004 :)

We are having a small Vegas wedding and would like to make wedding CDs as favors.  Any suggestions of songs would be greatly appreciated!  Here are what I have so far...

1.       Make You Feel My Love - Adele2.       We Belong Together – Gavin DeGraw3.       Cupid – Jack Johnson4.       You Really Got a Hold On Me – She & Him5.       Just Breathe – Pearl Jam6.       Fell In Love with a Boy – Joss Stone7.       Crazy in Love – Jay-Z & Beyonce8.       The Light - Common9.       Like A Star – Corrine Bailey Rae10.   Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You – Lauryn Hill11.   By Your Side - Sade12.   Fix You – Coldplay13.   Hey There Delilah – Plain White Tees14.   My Best Friend - Queen
Wedding Countdown Ticker
MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Favor CD Sonf List HELP!

• I think a nice idea would be to put the song you play for the first dance and any other song you play for specific things throughout the wedding. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having a small Vegas wedding so we won't have a first dance or anything like that.  In place of a reception we are having a dinner where we will play some music, but I wanted this to be separate from that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards