Texas-Houston
Options

Oak Tree Manor

Does anyone know anything about this venue?

We drove past it on the way to a friends wedding this weeked and I saw all of the oak trees and fell in love! My fiance and I love trees and were thinking about having a tree or bird theme. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oak Tree Manor

• Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE this place.  Actually, knottie: Haydee had her wedding there and I can honestly say from experience that it is gorgeous and when it's completed, it's going to be even better.  :)
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really? That is so great to hear!  It is what we have been looking for because I am not into gazebos...at all. She needs to post pics! I want to see them LOL! I haven't been able to tour it because of our busy schedules, but do you happen to know the price range or anything like that?

I have been paranoid because it would be completely outside, but they are building an inside reception hall that should be done by the end of this year and we are getting married in 2011. So no worries. The venue looks like it is going to be perfect for us. Now I don't feel so bad about being so picky! Besides we have so much time. Just another reason I feel better about the date being so far out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    csumlercsumler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate to burst your bubble but my FI and I looked at this venue 9 months ago and the lady promised me that she would have the indoor reception facility completed by December.  I would be really hesistant about this place if you were set on an indoor reception like we were.

The price range is very reasonable but I think she only quoted us for 50 people.  I can't remember exactly what the price was...sorry...

I did think the place was gorgeous and it's definately worth touring but I wouldn't get my hopes up about the indoor reception hall being complete. Smile
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lealfranz:  Could you email me?  sweet_peas_72@yahoo.com
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Csumler- I prefer it to be indoors, but it's not a deal breaker. It will be a early November or late October wedding so it's not the end of the world if it is not finished. Thanks for the heads up though! Do you happen to remember what it all included? I assume you bring the DJ and stuff, but I was wondering about tables and linens.

Sweet_Pea- You have mail ma'am
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to have my wedding at Oak Tree Manor!  It's sooo pretty...problem is, I can't get in touch with anyone.  I called the number on the website and apparently that's the number to their catering service...I also emailed them last week and haven't heard back from anyone. 

Does anyone have a number/email address that I can actually get in touch with someone from Oak Tree Manor?

Thanks!
  • Options
    cynleecynlee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Haydee's email is haydee@oaktreemanor.net

We are having our wedding under the oaktree in October.  So far email has been the best way to get in touch with Haydee. 

You can rent linen from them or use another vendor. Price is very reasonable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards