Illinois-Chicago
Options

Photographer/ DJ in chicago suburbs

anyone know of a cheap or affordable photographer and dj?? I've been looking around and all the prices that ive found are $1,000 or more. Anyone know of anyone that is cheaper or more affordable?

Thanks!

Re: Photographer/ DJ in chicago suburbs

• Options
    Try Lou from midwest productions.  He was great, professional and a LOT cheaper then many others!  
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    By recommendation of others on this board I chose Jolie Images for the photographer.  Definitely the MOST reasonable I found.  You get the most for your money with them.  I would check them out.  Our DJ ended up to be over 1k :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I too am using Jolie Images. Pull up their web site their prices are listed there.  You can get as cheap as $500.00 with them and as much as $1500.00 then everywhere in between. 
    as for a DJ we are using TBM Productions they start at $900.00 they also have a web site you can google.  I hope this helps.  Good luck

• Options
    For our DJ, we used Matt Ammons from Sounds Abound.  HIGHLY recommend him! 
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    ltleenltleen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Check out Windy City Mix for your DJ. They are are great!
  • Options
    I am getting married October 5. Both vendors worked well within my budget, and seem like a great fit. Check them out, let them know Traci from Oak Lawn sent you their way. 

XL Entertainment - Don Kaminsky for DJ services. He is out of Indiana, has amazing reviews on Wedding Wire, and his 6 hour package is $795. I believe he has a shorter 4 hour package for $595. 

For photography we are going with Laughing Boys Studios. She is a small self starter company, but again offers amazing prices starting at $550 for $550 8hrs coveage, Free engagement shoot, Online photo gallery for family and friends, Online portrait ordering, shipping and Photo CD's for $50. Her facebook page is:  http://www.facebook.com/LaughingBoysStudio

I want a nice wedding, but  don't need the $1500 DJ and $2000 photographer. That's just crazy! Hope those suggestions help. Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards