Ohio-Columbus

Anyone Selling an Ivory Veil?!

Hey ladies,

I was wondering if anyone is selling an ivory veil. I'm looking for a veil that is at least elbow length, but I'm definitely ok with a longer one. I try to remember to look at bios and stuff, but that gets hard to do sometimes.  I'm also gonna be checking out the classifieds board as well.  Though, I'd prefer to deal locally and not have to deal with shipping.

Re: Anyone Selling an Ivory Veil?!

• BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an elbow length, single tier, raw edge diamond white veil that I may be interested in selling.  It is very simple, but I thought it looked great.  I wore it with a light ivory dress.  PM me if you are interested.

Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an ivory fingertip that came with my dress. Let me know if you want more info!
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• edited December 2011
    Christina: I think I want an ivory one, I tried one on with a white veil, and I was aware of it......even though others might not have been! Thanks though!

Sep: Yes, I'd love more info please, PM or email me: nanoble2011@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have an ivory, cathedral length veil with lace and beading throughout the veil--kind of sporadically placed through it.  I don't want to sell it, but I'd be interested in renting it.  If you want more info send me an email at rebeccahjo {at} gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, but I just recently bought my veil.  I had my eye on a specific one, and it FINALLY went on sale and was within the price range I was willing to pay! Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards