California-Tahoe

HAIR and MAKEUP

Ahhh, getting married in Tahoe this July! Cant wait! Does anyone know of a good hairdresser/makeup artist in the area? Thanks Brides!

Re: HAIR and MAKEUP

• edited December 2011
    Call Alex at Studio89 in Homewood. She did the hair and makeup for my wedding. She did a really great job.
  • edited December 2011
    Call Sarah at Heaven Scent in South Lake Tahoe (if that's the area you're aiming for).  They're AMAZING!

natasha
    schuelove.blogspot.com
  • edited December 2011
    Just had my hair run-through with Katie at Sessions Salon in South Lake and I was very happy.   It's not the fanciest salon I've ever been to but it has a good vibe, lots a great reviews on Yelp and their prices are very decent.   It'll be $150 for hair & makeup so I figure what the salon lacks in elegance & luxury, it more than makes up for in affordable rates and a very friendly, fun staff.   Oh, and they have a view of the lake :)

530-541-2722
    www.sessionssalon.com
  • edited December 2011
    I had my trial last month with Corey from The Stylish Bride.  They are based in Reno but travel to you the day of.  I loved Corey and loved the make up that she did and the hair that her business partner did.  Can't wait to see it all come together the day of!
  • edited December 2011
    How much does she charge at The Stylish Bride?  I've been looking for someone that is willing to travel and will not charge an arm and a leg.
  • edited December 2011
    She has a number of different packages depending on how many bridesmaids you have and if people are getting hair and makeup or just hair, etc.  I did my research and her prices were very reasonable.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards