New Mexico
Options

For broke brides in the ABQ area...

My husband and I got married just over a year ago and now we may be making a long move. When we got married, he was still in college and I was in my first job out of college. Not much money to go for a wedding. With a lot of help, we pulled it off and now I'd like to help someone else. Right now, my dress is only taking up space needed for moving other household items. 

The dress is by Maggie Sotero, size 12 with a lace up back, ivory with gold trim: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?line=m&pageSize=100&page=3&style=A3140

It's free to whomever needs it, with the hope that you too will pass it on. It may need a little cleaning, it was a hot and dusty August day. 

Re: For broke brides in the ABQ area...

• Options
    pennylppennylp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont need a dress. I just want to tell you how amazing I think you are for doing this! I hope someone takes you up on your offer and has an amazing wedding!
    Some times the right guy does come aroud twice!******** checkoutmybio Wedding Countdown Ticker image 120 Invited!
    image 83 Are coming to share our joy!
    image 37 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are Driving me crazy by not retruning that postage paid card! We called on the due date and pestered for answers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also think it's great! You might try Craigslist, too. There are always girls looking for dresses there :)

Good luck with your move.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, what a generous offer.  I am indeed looking for a dress.  I recently found out I am losing my job on September 30th and we have our wedding planned for May 14, 2011.  One place I am going to cut back tremendously was on the dress.  Is it still available?

Thanks, Debbie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup! I did forget to mention that the length was fitted to me (5'4") in 3.5" heels. I'll message you with my contact information. Let me know if you still want it! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm. Cant seem to message you... Can you send me an email at acmcchesney@gmail.com?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  I am amazed and delighted by your generosity :) 
    Bravo and good luck in your new home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i emailed you if the dress is still available???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards