Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Recommendations for wedding planners

I am wondering if everyone could give me their opinion (good or bad) on local wedding planners/coordinators in the area, and how much they charged? I can't decide if it would be worth it to work with a coordinator throughout the entire experience or just day of. Give me your opinions please!

Re: Recommendations for wedding planners

• Options
    jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Diana at Eventi Planning due to a recommendation on this board. She's going to be doing day of coordination services for me. Her prices and everything are listed on her site http://www.eventiplanning.com/ .

Obviously my wedding isn't even close yet so I can't really say how my own experience will be. However so far she has been extremely responsive and she's very nice. If you did decide to go with her, I'll PM you my name so you can tell her I sent ya.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MEGS_UMDMEGS_UMD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Heidi Kern from Entertain Me Event Planning. She was very easy to work with, responsive to emails and phone calls, and was so easy to work with. She was my day-of coordinator and it was so nice to be able to give her everything to take care of. She went above and beyond what I expected.

http://www.entertainme-de.com/

Phone: 302-993-1132
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard a lot of great things about Heidi on this board - multiple ladies have used her with great results. 
  • Options
    ladydee215ladydee215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Simply Charming Weddings is offering $300 off Day Coordination and $500 off Full or Partial Service.  They definately know how to make sure that you are having fun.

They are going to be at the Swan Harbor Bridal Show this Sunday @ 12 pm.
  • Options
    saylorandtobysaylorandtoby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third Heidi!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We loved Heidi!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards