Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Antique/Vintage Wedding Bands

Hi Brides!

FI and I are looking for antique/ vintage wedding bands. Does anyone know of a jeweler in the Pittsburgh area who has a good selection of antique bands?
PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Antique/Vintage Wedding Bands

• edited February 2013
    Check out the Marlene Harris Collection .(<-link)  I  wanted either an antique style wedding band or an antique wedding band & that's where I purchased mine.   Here's the address:

Marlene Harris Collection
    238 Freeport Rd 
    Blawnox, PA 15238

My SIL also got both her engagement ring & wedding band there.
  • I'd also suggest Marlene Harris Collection. It's a small little building in Blawnox. The women working there are super friendly. I was worried about finding a wedding band that looked good with my antique engagement ring, but found it here! In like 20 minutes.
  • My e-ring is from Marlene Harris and I love it.  Definitely the first place you should stop for vintage.  I also hear there is a place in/near Grove City but I don't know the name off hand.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_antiquevintage-wedding-bands?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:3ed0ef44-15e1-472c-a829-b74c16504f28Post:959ba62d-708c-4a3a-9c4b-d7595748a4d0">Re: Antique/Vintage Wedding Bands</a>:
    [QUOTE]My e-ring is from Marlene Harris and I love it.  Definitely the first place you should stop for vintage.  <strong>I also hear there is a place in/near Grove City but I don't know the name off hand.</strong>
    Posted by csuave[/QUOTE]

Joden's.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Henne Jewelers in Shadyside has a collection of antique rings. It's not huge, but the pieces are beautiful.
  • Thank you for all the suggestions!
    PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards