California-San Diego
Options

Outdoor wedding in Sept with ability to set up a large canopy

We are looking for an outdoor venue where we can set-up a large 40x60 ft canopy.  We would like something near the beach with a nice view.    We are open to suggests all over San Diego County.  Please Help!  

Re: Outdoor wedding in Sept with ability to set up a large canopy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Marriot on Coronado Island faces the bay and has two lawns for receptions...I don't know many details, but here is the website.  http://www.marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/floor-plans/sanci-coronado-island-marriott-resort-and-spa/. You could jump in the car, drive 5 minutes and be on the other side of the island for beach photos.

I am kind of drawing a blank with any other beach/water front location that lets you set up a canopy.  Doesn't mean there aren't any though.

And just for grins and giggles, here are some of the great people I used at my wedding, in case you are looking for vendors:

Flowers:   Leigh Johnston
                     Posies
                     (858) 693-7673 shop
                      http://leighsposies.blogspot.com/
                      (Super sweet, willing to work in your budget, lovely flowers)

Photography:  Unveiled Wedding Photography
                           www.unveiledwedding.com
                           619-660-2712
                          (Awesome to work with, tons of experience, very fair prices)

Videographer:  www.ashleyweddingvideography.com (really great)

Chivari Chair rental, plus linens, and tables:  Flowers by Azhar
                                                                           (619)-579-9300
                                                                           (cheapest charis I found in SD)

Band:  Third Coast Jazz www.thirdcoastjazz.com (Awesome)

Good luck and congratulations!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the great feedback. I am looking them up asap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards