Chit Chat
Options

Not all the same

Everytime one of my BM's asks or brings up stuff about my wedding, and I tell her, she always makes fun of me.  I was telling her the timeline for the day and stuff since all the girls want their hair done and she was saying we need to have 3 more hours than that bc of this and that. I explained that I had it all planned and she starts wtih "well at my wedding.. blah blah blah". I just want to scream "well this isnt your wedding". She laughs and always says "I love how you thing your wedding will be soo different".. Umm it will.. bc its my wedding.. not yours. I have a wedding coordinator to handle stuff.. thats why I am paying for her. If stuff goes wrong... its her issue.. not mine.  Why do people always thing that since they have been married they know all.. and can predict how yours will be.
Photobucket We're Married!!!!

Re: Not all the same

• Options

Wait.. not all.. some..

• Options
    It sounds to me like she's a bit jealous.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Did she get married recently?  They say the first wedding after your own is the hardest. 

Maybe she is just reminiscing and wishes it was still her wedding.  I could understand missing all this fun after it's happened. 

What I like about my married friends, is they will readily tell me what they would change about their weddings, what they would do and what they wouldn't do. 

Tell your friend when she mentions something that it's all taken care of and change the subject.  She might just be trying to help in her own way. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SHe was married back in June and just found out she is about 6 wks pregnant.  Her wedding was very simple and she didnt do alot of what she wanted to do so I am thinking that is part of it. 

I appreciate her help but sometimes I feel like she is comparing our weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards