Gothic Weddings

Two questions...

Are you having a "first dance"? If so, what song will you be dancing to?

What song are you "walking down the aisle"  to?
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Two questions...

• Our first dance will be to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Guardian angel and I'm walking down the aisle to an acoustical guitar version Storybook Love from the Princess Bride.
  • we will be dancing to saving grace by the cranberries, my fiance is writing a processional song for me to walk to, but I haven't heard it yet.
  • I am walking down the aisle to a piano version of Taylor Swift's Love Story. My fiance and I havent picked a first dance song yet - but we're trying to incorporate "our song" Burning Down the Nicotine Armoire by Dance Gavin Dance in the reception somewhere.
    The Happy Couple <3 <br/>
    Photobucket

"All began with love; all seeks to return to love. Love is the law, the teacher of wisdom, and the great revealer of mysteries." -Faery teaching

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have no clue what I'm walking down the isle to yet...but our first dance is going to be Tangled up in you by Staind.  I love that song!

• edited August 2010
    I'm walking down the aisle to Bella's Lullaby, and I think our first dance will be to "When you say nothing at all" by Alison Krauss. We're both big fans of bluegrass and that's about the sweetest bluegrass song we've ever heard.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • I'm walking down the aisle to a rendition of Alkaline Trio's "Radio" on classical guitar, with no words of course! 

Our first dance will be to Pierce The Veil's "Kissing In Cars," one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard!
  • we are dancibg our first dance to broken by amy lee and seether and he is playing "our song" that he composed himself on the gutair as i walk down the aisle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards