Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Rehearsal Dinners

Ok, I am in need of some help.  My IL live out of state and so I am having to get the information together for some places for a rehearsal dinner.   Where are some good, not expensive places in Ft Worth that has room for about 60 people?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinners

• I don't know Ft. Worth that well but I looked through some old reviews and found:

Cantina Laredo
    Joe T. Garcia's
    Uno's
    Reata (this would be the most $$ I would think)

• I LOVE Reata, and just had a party there last weekend and they have some gorgeous rooftop space! I also know there's a Ten Times Cellar in FW, and professorscience had her rehearsal dinner at the one in Dallas and was very pleased with it if I remember correctly'
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_rehearsal-dinners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:03ed90dc-1da1-4b6d-b212-5c65e56b59a8Post:c011b4f2-cf95-41a4-b86d-70336b164803">Re: Rehearsal Dinners</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE Reata, and just had a party there last weekend and they have some gorgeous rooftop space! I also know there's a Ten Times Cellar in FW, and professorscience had her rehearsal dinner at the one in Dallas and was very pleased with it if I remember correctly'
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

<div>We were, but I don't know if it's in the price range OP had in mind, so I didn't mention anything.  If you're having a small RD, the one in Dallas has small rooms that can be rented for what I consider very reasonable prices.  I don't know anything about the FW location but I think it's set up very similarly.  They were definitely a dream to work with!</div>
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards