New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Wedding Reviews 7/7

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post my vendor reviews. Everyone did an amazing job and I was super happy with all of them. Some vendors are based out of Rockland and some out of NJ. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! 

Venue: The Nyack Seaport (Nyack, NY)
I highly recommend the Seaport if you are having a wedding on the smaller side (150 and under). The upstairs is all windows overlooking the Hudson and the Tappan Zee Bridge. It really looked beautiful at night. We also had our ceremony upstairs as well. The Seaport did a very nice champange greeting for the guests as they arrived for the ceremony which was a really elegant touch and I haven't seen that done before. We got a lot of compliments from our guests about the cocktail hour food as well. The dance floor was big and the bar was really nice as well. Valicitie and Angelo were great to work with. Audrey did an amazing job as the bridal attendant. She did my bustle in two seconds and really made sure we were taken care of. Prior to booking the venue, Angelo invited both of us and our parents to come for a tasting which was a very nice gesture. None of the other venues we visited offered that. 

Officiant: Mitch Maged (Oakland, NJ)
Mitch the Minister did a great job officiating our interfaith ceremony. We received SO many compliments on our ceremony all because of Mitch. He had a great sense of humor and really listened to what we wanted. He also provided us with beautiful vows to use for our ceremony. He has also been on TLC (Four Weddings)

Band: RSVP (Westchester)
We found RSVP on Gigmasters and they turned out to be awesome! They barely took a break and really got the crowd going. They are super affordable, too. They were also willing to learn a few new songs a few weeks before the wedding, too. Highly highly recommend them, especially if you think a band is out of your budget :)

Make-up: Christine from Color Make up Studio (Pearl River, NY)
Christine and her assistant did an amazing job! My mom and BMs looked stunning. She includes false eyelashes and they really made a difference on everyone.  I couldn't believe how gorgeous everyone looked... she and her asisstant really knew how to enhance everyone's features. I was also very happy with my make up, too.

Florist: Dykstra Florist (Spring Valley, NY)
Dykstra did a great job on our flowers!! They were so much fun to work with and my mom and I just really clicked with them during our appointment.  We used hydrangea, roses, lillies, etc. and everything looked beautiful. They also did a great job setting up the ceremony arch and space. 

BM Dresses: Bijou Bridal (Paramus, NJ)
I really enjoyed working with Bijou. They did a great job accommodating all of the girls and the dresses came in on time. They have a beautiful selection of bridal gowns as well.

Wedding Dress: I Do I Do (Morristown, NJ)
I had an amazing experience at I Do I Do. They did such a great job finding my perfect dress and they are true experts. The seamstress Maria also did a great job on altering my gown.  I can't say enough good things about I Do I Do. Definitely make an appointment with them.. you won't be disappointed!

Photography: Robert Wayne Photography (Franklin, NJ)
We just got our pictures back this week. Bob did a great job capturing our wedding day. We ended up having purple uplighting at the venue which can make shooting pictures and video difficult, but he did an amazing job. He is reasonably priced and his albums are top of the line. We were very happy with the editing, too. He's just a great person to work with... very professional and truly loves his job. You can also make your own package with him which is nice, too.

Videography: John Jae Videography (Fort Lee, NJ)
Our video came our amazing and far exceeded our expectations. My DH wasn't really interested in getting a video, but we are so glad we did. John Jae Videography did a great job shooting our day and editing the footage. We even got to see our teaser video on our HM which was awesome. We received our full video within 3 weeks of the wedding. They are also very affordable and professional. As mentioned earlier, the purple uplighting can make shooting difficult, but everything came out great.
Our teaser video is actually on the site (We are Alison and Jeff)

imageAnniversary

Re: Wedding Reviews 7/7

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards