California-Northern

Wedding Chapels Near to Yuba City, CA

I am looking for picturesque white chapels within driving distance that can host 50-100 people.  Thank you for any input!

Re: Wedding Chapels Near to Yuba City, CA

• edited December 2011
    Do you already have your reception site?  Are you set on having it at a chapel?  Just trying to see if your options are more open perhaps I could recommend something since nothing for picturesque white chapel comes to mind here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    No, we haven't settled on much yet.  Still just enjoying being engaged.  Getting married in a church just seems nice.  We drove up to Nevada City and Grass Valley yesterday and saw some beautiful churches.  It is just really important that whatever we choose for our wedding and ceremony, it is something that will be around for a long time to come.  My sister was married at a golf course.  It was beautiful.  And as a wonderful anniversary gift, my mother was able to host a 10th anniversary there.  But now it is closed.  They will not have a 20th wedding anniverary, or renew their vows at the same local.
  • edited December 2011
    Aww that makes total sense.  If interested (it's in Biggs) is The Victorian Rose of Biggs.  It is a privately owned home/venue and it is beautiful.  I don't even know if this would interest you but here is the website

Unfortunately in these times it is so unpredictable what will still be in existence a few years from now.  If you have any other questions about anything in the area PM me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards