Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Know of any restaurants for wedding?

Hi Knotties,

I am still searching for a venue.  I've ruled out a ton of hotels, halls etc.  I want to have a small, intimate, quick ceremony and dinner.  I'm looking for a restaurant that has a garden area to accomodate a small ceremony (40 people) and good food for dinner.  Anyone know of a good spot?  I'm already waiting to hear back from Wahoo grill in Decatur, my coworker says they have a nice garden.  I also checked Canoe but their rental fee and dinner per person is more than I want to pay.  

PLEASE send your suggestions.  I don't get out much and I'm not familiar with all of the intimate restaurants Atlanta has.  I'm sure there is a ton of them.

Thanks!! 

Re: Know of any restaurants for wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a very intimate, very fun dinner reception for 40 people at South City Kitchen in downtown on Spring Street, they also have a location in Vinings.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Anthony's on Piedmont Rd is really nice for intimate weddings. You can have tjhe ceremony outside or indoors, and the food is good

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Park Tavern? Even though it is a huge space, there are ways they can make it small and more intimate... indoor and outdoor space...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, look into Canoe and Rays on the River.. Maggianos does weddings as well..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bclementsbclements member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It might be out of the way but, Sam and Rosco's Italian Restaurant in Douglasville.

• Options
    theanalysttheanalyst member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ladies,

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  I really appreciate it.  I'm gonna start looking into these places right now!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aqua blue in roswell.
    pappasito's cantina in marietta (what a FUN place)
    *MaryV*
  • Options
    GiddyBride23GiddyBride23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anthony's is beautiful!!! They only charge for food/drinks and about $7 per chair (per guest). I agree that Canoe is fabulous as well - not sure about their prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards