New Hampshire

Ring Bearer Outfit (score!)

So I have just asked my best friend, who is also one of my bridesmaids, if her two little boys will be my ring bearers. She said yes.. woo hoo. At the time of my wedding in October, one of them will be 4 the other will be 13 months old. I know how tight money is for her (the have 3 kids), so I started searching an alternate to tuxes (althought tuxes on little guys are so freakin adorable). Anyways, since I am having a fall theme wedding and my colors are burnt orange and eggplant, I wanted to compliment that. I found this amazing deal online and she just ordered 2 of them in their sizes.. we are both so excited at how cute they are going to look and how affordable and fun that was.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_029F0570000P?blockNo=61&blockType=G61&prdNo=11&i_cntr=1296429371994

Now to find some affordable and cute flower girl dresses, any suggestions would be great. My two nieces are my flower girls and I would like to dress them somewhat identical or atleast in like colors (one is 4 and the other will be 1 year & 5 months at the time of my wedding).

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Ring Bearer Outfit (score!)

• edited December 2011
    You should definitely keep your eyes out when the Easter dresses come out....also check places like Burlington coat Factory or JC Penney
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Cute!  I put my little cousins in kahkis and navy polos for the same reason.  And they could wear them again.
    And my flower girl was in a dress her mom found at BJs.  It was freakin' perfect too.  I would shop around.  Waiting until after Easter might not hurt.  Lots of department store carry cute dresses that will go on major sale after the holiday.
    GL!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For flower girl dresses, we got ours from www.pinkprincess.com

My cousin ordered them for her two girls, one in yellow and one in turquoise.  They were reasonably priced too, depending on what you are looking for.

~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Target carries some really adorable dresses for babies & toddlers for around $20, including a couple over the holidays that had me wishing I was having a winter wedding, and a few right now that make me wish my wedding was this spring!  They also typically have matching dresses for girls, if the 5 y/o is too big for a 5T.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards