Colorado-Denver

Videographer

I'm looking for a Denver/Metro Denver based videographer who isn't more than $800 (we don't need the fancy editing and highlight reel). Any suggestions?

Re: Videographer

• JBH Weddings have an under $800 'Budget' package.
  •  Hi there!

I used Wolff Paw Video.  Our package was around $500 and it was completely worth it.  We got about 3 hours of video, including the entire ceremony.  Paula was great to work with!

www.wolffpawvideo.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited February 2012

We used Visualities Videography--they are currently running a Facebook special/intro pricing because they just relocated from Nebraska to Longmont area.

I'm not sure what her intro prices will be, but we absolutely LOVE our wedding video.  If you'd like, I can PM you a link to our video highlights. If you're looking for just the raw footage, I'm sure she could do just that for you.  We had her add it on, and then had some fancier editing for highlights. 

www.visualitiesvideography.com--not sure if this has been updated after the move.  Otherwise, you can find them on Facebook, vimeo & blogspot!

We had initially thought about not having a videographer, and I have to say, we are SOO SO glad we have our video.  Good luck with your search!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards