New Jersey

"One stop" wedding

My little sis is very interested in a "one stop wedding"  where the guests can stay and have the ceremony and reception in the same place...any suggestions on a site?
Thanks!
and then there were 3...

Re: "One stop" wedding

• Just about any hotel should be able to accomodate this.  Do you have thoughts on budget and location?
  • Not even one iota on her budget, lol.  They live in Monmouth County...so anywhere around there! :)
    and then there were 3...
  • I've heard good things about the Battleground Country Club if she wants something like that.
  • Ocean Place in Long Branch- it's also on the beach.

• "One stop" was exactly what we were looking for.

We chose the Somerset Hills Hotel in Warren but if she is in Monmouth County..I would highly recommend the family of hotels under www.hotelsunlimited.com.

• I believe Olde Mille Inn in Basking Ridge would be an option
  • Our wedding was at the Hamilton Park Hotel- amazing! We got married in a church, but u can have ceremony/reception/after party and next day brunch (and veen ur RD) there! Its perfect amazing food,very modern,and incredible staff!
  • Ocean Place in Long Branch.

The Hilton (?) on 35 in Eatontown (not very pretty on the outside but probably way cheaper than the Ocean Place)

The Oyster Point in Red Bank

Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank

The Breakers or Doolans in Spring Lake
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_one-stop-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:21b9511a-04e5-47c4-b35b-3aae65d906adPost:161ba96f-6168-41e0-909f-9d38bc9b0891">Re: "One stop" wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ocean Place in Long Branch. The Hilton (?) on 35 in Eatontown (not very pretty on the outside but probably way cheaper than the Ocean Place) The Oyster Point in Red Bank Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank The Breakers or Doolans in Spring Lake
    Posted by dalm0m[/QUOTE]

<div>All of these, except I believe you were refering to the Sheraton in Eatontown.  Also check out the Berkeley Carteret Hotel in Asbury Park (<a href="http://www.berkeleyhotelnj.com)," rel="nofollow">http://www.berkeleyhotelnj.com),</a> Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada in Toms River, Crystal Point in Pt. Pleasant, Crystal Ballroom at Radison in Freehold, or the Holiday Inn Toms River.  McCloone's in Long Branch doesn't have a hotel, but it's very close to the Bungalow Hotel or Ocean Place hotel.  Same deal with the McCloones in Asbury- you can get discounted rates at the Berkeley which is right across the street.</div>
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • We wanted that do we picked the rosewood in Edison, nj. They have an indoor garden room for ceremony, and separate cocktailnhr room and then reception room all on the same floor. Danielle from there is great to work with too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards