Arizona-Phoenix

Where Did You All Look To Find Your DJ??? Craigslist? Here? Wedding Wire?

Trying to find a good list of Djs around the phx area =) Help would be appericated! Thanks!!! =) 

Re: Where Did You All Look To Find Your DJ??? Craigslist? Here? Wedding Wire?

• We went to multiple bridal shows and got the DJ flyers. Then we had my dad look through them and tell us which ones we should meet with. He used to be a DJ and suggested we meet with the good ones that had been around when he had DJed. We ended up hiring Robert Walk from Just Weddings DJ. He has been around for 28 years and has done thousands of weddings and other events.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was reccommended my dj from my family. We are using Ray the DJ and it will be Ray himself. He has is very reputable amongst from what I hear talking to other DJ's.
  • I've used a DJ from Craigslist for a birthday party before and was not impressed. I'm the marketing manager for several of the malls in the Phoenix metro and have used many many companies in the past. For a few years now, I've been using Bolt Entertainment exclusively for all of our events. They do really high quality work! My sister got married this year and I sent her their way. It was such an amazing night, and I'm excited to be using him for my wedding next year! If you call him, let him know Tammy from Macerich sent ya. www.boltaz.com
  • I went to Ray the DJ after hearing tons of good things about the company on here! So we are happy to be using them!!! And they are super afforable as well!!

Anniversary
  • Our venue had a list of preferred dj's and the one we chose was the one they use most often, Mark Sanchez with PME Entertainment. Good luck!
  • Our DJ was recommended by our DOC. I got recs from people I knew, then checked them out on Wedding Wire so I could see their reviews.
  • I looked at a ton of different companies, and read reviews for days.  There were a few that I was interested in, and one of them ended up being the prefered vendor for our venue, so we met with him first and really loved him.   It was Joe with AZ Celebrity DJ.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards