Utah

What are your colors? Theme?

Let's get this board active:)!

Share your colors and theme

Re: What are your colors? Theme?

• edited December 2011
    My colors are Red, Gold, Royal Blue and Black. Im doing a very princess fairy tale ballroom theme. all growing up i knew that when i got married i had to have an amazing staircase to walk down and a princess gown and  beautiful romantic ballroom for dancing.
    have you picked your wedding colors and theme? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My colors are bright pink and chocolate brown. And our theme is castle :)

• edited December 2011

Nice choices!

Theme??  Romance-candles, rich red roses.  Colors: rich red, black and white.  My save the date and invites are black and white.

• edited December 2011
    My colors are hot pink, lime green and mango orange. I guess I don't really have a them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are hot pink, teal blue, light green, and light purple.  Our theme is "You light UP my life," (UP as in the Disney/Pixar movie), so we have lots of whimsical, vintage, colorful stuff with lots of romantic lighting and candles.  I can't wait to see how it all comes together!
  • edited December 2011

My colors are espresso, cranberry red and cream and my theme is vintage rustic.

• CarlyAnneCCarlyAnneC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My theme is simple elegance.
    I am using black, white and an icy aqua as an accent(not too much)
    Lots of brocade :)
  • edited December 2011
    My colors are green, brown, and white.  We are doing pine needles and pine cones instead of flowers!  We'll have some candles giving off a soft glow. 
  • edited December 2011
    Fluer de lis theme, black, silver with a very minimal pink accent! Lots of stargazer lilies and black feather bouquets and centerpieces with rhinestones so everything looks sparkly!
  • edited December 2011
    I almost did the royal color theme!!! I have my master bath decorated int hat theme and I LOVE it! Look at Hobby Lobby for reception decor and centerpieces if you havent already!!! You will go nuts!
  • edited December 2011
    My colors are Midnight Blue and Spring Green on a Cream backdrop. We are getting married on St Pattys Day so we will have gentle Irish traditional influences but its more elegance than anything :) NO SHAMROCKS! haha
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are a Dark Plum Purple with a Kelly green.
    The theme is going to be rustic... I found lots of cool accesorries on etsy.com
    Like a ring bearer pillow made of moss and a flower girl basket to match!
  • edited December 2011
    My colors are antique blue, mint green, rich cream, chocolate brown, and pale gray. The theme is... unique. It's hard to explain. Garden, outdoor, vintage, and rustic, I suppose! 
    Great color combos on here!
  • edited December 2011
    My colors are eggplant purple, dove grey, black and white...art deco, vintage, crystals...love it!
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are royal purple and deep red. The colors of royalty. Don't really have a theme, but we are going traditional and romantic.
  • Our colors are Burgundy(wine), Teal or Turquoise, with Silver and of course Black and white (Tux and Dress). A country theme. Lots of old fencing and hay bales around for decor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards