February 2014 Weddings

Weekend Round up!

How was everyone's weekend?
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Weekend Round up!

• Good, except I've been sick all weekend.  Stayed healthy all season and now eeccckk

Saturday morning my phone was ringing off the hook bright and early at 7:10am.  with a frantic bride ( I am also a wedding coordinator for my parents vineyard & winery) who was screaming at me to fix the weather.  She is getting married 4/20/13 and is complaining that we are getting snow nothing has been growing.  I warned her when she picked that date that our Wedding season doesn't officially start until the end of May and not to expect anything vegatation or growth on the vines.  She signed the contract and all that stated it as well. 

Please don't yell at your wedding planner if the weather isn't what you wanted.  She can't change that.   <------- I feel like putting this on my business cards.  J/K

• Yeah we accept that our wedding's temps maybe iffy since its feb.

I ran the 17.75k it went well.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_weekend-round-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:3889d9ef-3fd0-4744-a546-ad546c57d389Post:3973dda8-01d2-46b5-9e85-c20284d6ed88">Re: Weekend Round up!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah we accept that our wedding's temps maybe iffy since its feb. I ran the 17.75k it went well.
    Posted by dewingedpixie[/QUOTE]

Oh thats awesome:)  Was the weather tolerable for you?

• I would prefer to run in cold than in heat. I was fine after the first 1-2 miles. The temps were about 31 degrees.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards