Florida-Central Florida

Vendor Reviews!!

I am so proud of myself that I got these written!!  I hope they help someone out!  If you have any questions, please email me at spower5@hotmail.com.  To view the reviews, click on my bio - vendor reviews.  I hope to have pro pics uploaded soon!!

Re: Vendor Reviews!!

• jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the reviews, can't wait for the pro pics!!

xjcx
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for posting this.  I am using Ashlie and Jay so it's great to see such good recommendations. I was especially impressed with how she fixed all of your centerpieces for you free of charge. Amazing.  I'm glad everything went so well for you. Can't wait to see the pictures!
  • mruiz0128mruiz0128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAYA! Im so glad you posted this! I am soo sure I'll have more questions for you!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Power I just met with Julie for a cake tasting today - I told her you'd recommended her and she was so excited to hear it! And DANG, she makes some good cake!
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like you had great vendors! Sorry to hear about your centerpieces, but it sounds like Ashlie/DSR saved the day which makes me feel great because they are my DOC and Florist.

I probably would have given the Wyndham a lower grade, having not enough chairs and delaying the ceremony and feeling rushed sound like a major issue to me... But you are probably just nicer than I am :)
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, SPL, you did a great job with your vendor reviews! I haven't even done mine for the Connecticut board.. haha! Almost 5 months later....
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_vendor-reviews-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:2fc02caa-dc35-48b1-8799-d8299bf70dfdPost:fcea08bd-473b-41d3-8304-a7dfea9c12e7">Re: Vendor Reviews!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like you had great vendors! Sorry to hear about your centerpieces, but it sounds like Ashlie/DSR saved the day which makes me feel great because they are my DOC and Florist. I probably would have given the Wyndham a lower grade, having not enough chairs and delaying the ceremony and feeling rushed sound like a major issue to me... But you are probably just nicer than I am :)
    Posted by ginam98[/QUOTE]

From a guest's POV, the wyndham was awesome! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards