Arizona-Tucson

Eep!

Got a great deal on black Chiavari chairs for my outdoor reception.... the problem is my colors are navy blue and yellow with green accents. Yellow and green would look great with the black, but both my fiance and I love the blue, he wants to wear a blue suit.  Do I still go with the blue and yellow? Do the chair colors really matter all that much?

White floor length linens for the table... black chairs that I cant pass up with the fantastic deal... panicking because of my color scheme of blue and yellow might not work.

Re: Eep!

• edited December 2011
    I wouldn't let the color of the chairs dictate your color scheme at the reception.  Unless you use chair covers, the chairs rarely fit into the color scheme.  I'd just get overlays in navy blue to put on top of the white table cloths.  Then bring in pops of yellow with your flowers etc.  The black chairs shouldn't ruin the look.
  • edited December 2011
    black is a neutral color, it will look fine with anything..  may i pry and ask if you decided on the tucson botanical gardens as your venue?  i was wondering if the "white garden chairs" they offer are ugly?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards