Second Weddings
Options

Not sure where to post....

as there is no Anniversary room here.

Anywho, I got married to a U.S. Army soldier on January 3, 2008. We did it up simple; JP with two witnesses. Our 5th anniversary is comming up in 2013 and we would love to plan a vow renewal and reception for our family. Mine is from TX and his is from CA. We need to find a nuetral area but seeing as how I have a very small family; mom, sister, brothers, niece and nephew - a CA location would be outstanding. I was thinking Lake Tahoe in January because of the weather.

Anyhow. What I'm getting at is - does anyone have any advice on reception ideas?

Re: Not sure where to post....

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi there!  Thank your spouse for his service, and thank you for the wonderful support that you give.  I also had the toughest job in the Army, Army Wife.  It's tough, I know!  And unless you've been there, it's hard to really know what it's like.   You have all the responsibility, and none of the glory. 

Anyway, aside from that, there might be a few ladies here who might have some information for that area, but you may want to go to the "Local" wedding board for that area, or even the destination weddings board to ask about locations for the reception for your vow renewal.

image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards