July 2012 Weddings

Thanks Photobucket...

Anyone else have trouble with photobucket and trying to create their new siggy?
They changed everything in their photo editing program and now it's soooo confusing.  I can't figure out how in the world I'm going to create the new siggy.

Anyone got a different site or program their using for their siggy?
. Anniversary aandt image

Re: Thanks Photobucket...

• I usually use Powerpoint and then upload to Photobucket so there is no editing needed.
  • I always used picnik but they closed :( I know tons of people are constantly using instagram though... isn't it like the same thing?
  • In Response to Re:Thanks Photobucket...:[QUOTE]I always used picnik but they closed : I know tons of people are constantly using instagram though... isn't it like the same thing? Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]
    Instagram is a photo sharing site. It's kinda like fb but with pics only.
    madisonpenny I've heard about tinypic but I haven't used it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_thanks-photobucket?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:00eadd4d-5553-4e6f-8b40-01714cbac7ddPost:2efc2470-02b0-4e70-9442-2f596da2a83d">Re: Thanks Photobucket...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I usually use Powerpoint and then upload to Photobucket so there is no editing needed.
    Posted by penny12986[/QUOTE]

<div>ditto</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I tried using it last night and it was a pain in the buttttt and super glitchy. I finally got it to do what I needed but it took forever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • I'm about to give up on stupid Photobucket! Been trying for almost an hour now!!!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards