Hawaii

MILLY BRIDAL girls!

any updates? have you actually received pictures/your dresses?

i am eagerly awaiting the test dress pictures and truly hope they don't flake...

Re: MILLY BRIDAL girls!

• lindskalindska member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sooo my dress was to be sent out and in my hands by May 1st.  Seeing as how that is tomorrow (in Japan), and they just sent me an updated beading sample yesterday, I am pretty sure that it is not going to make it to me by then.  
    They are regularly sending me pictures of the progress, though (I received about 3 before this week, and then within the last 3 days, they have sent updates 4 times of the progress).  I take this to mean that they really hadn't been working on my dress until this week, honestly.  I am pretty sure that they will wait until the very last moment with everyone's...but maybe if you are on them to see the test dress they will rush a little bit on your behalf... it seems like I had to light a little fire (so to speak) to see anything from them.  This probably didn't help at all, huh? Just letting you know where I'm at with them right now.... SO FRUSTRATING!!!
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    oh no :( i'm sorry to hear that... hopefully they hurry the you-know-what up and get the dress done. i will definitely email them next week and stay on top of them regarding my test dress...

thanks!! good luck to you :(
  • Banana_BrideBanana_Bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say Milly did not meet my deadline date of May 1st.  I told them this was the day I absolutely needed my dress (of course it's not) and 2 days ago, May 3rd, they sent me pictures of my dress...to approve...but the train/bottom of the dress is still not done according to the pictures.  So I asked them since they didn't meet my deadline, then when do they expect to have the dress done by?!  They replied re: my changes to the dress but did not acknowledge or answer my question.  I told them I'm leaving the country next week (but really about 3 weeks) so will see if they pull through.  If anyone has an order with them...I'd change the "deadtime" as Milly called it...to up about a month or so and look at other options. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards