Texas-San Antonio
Options

skeem photography vs. raw images photography? Help!

how do you know when its the right photographer?  Narrowed it down to 2!
so much to consider the investment, general chemistry....?

Has anyone had any experience with Skeem Photography or Raw Images Photography?

Re: skeem photography vs. raw images photography? Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For me it was Personality, reviews on wedding wire.com and overall look of the photos they have completed. Price was secondary.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is all about if you like their style of photography!!!!! I am using Blue Sparrow Photography and she shoots with a very photojournalistic style.  I also really like her and felt comfortable with her.  I don't want to have to worry about what she is doing during the wedding.  She is also VERY experienced!!!!!!  Those were the things that were the most important to me.

Check out her website for anyone who doesn't have a photographer yet.

• Options
    jessicanorenejessicanorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're down to those two, I know Leo & Audrey with Raw Images will do an amazing job for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have hired Janet from Skeem Photography, and she just took my bridal pictures on October 3...The very next day she emailed me and told me that the pictures were up on her website and that I needed to give her a password so that I could go into them and pick out 30 for her to edit.  She's AMAZING!!!!  You'd be so lucky to get to work with her...We can't wait for her to photograph our wedding on November 6!!!  :)  
  • Options
    brideinsatbrideinsat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also considering Skeem. They have nothing but good reviews on Yahoo and Google search. Nothing on Wedding Wire, which is unusual, but their prices are great and pictures look good too. I'm just not sure about having them print my pics vs having the rights to print my own. Otherwise their package looks great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Janet from Skeem Photography is the best.

She is very professional but so fun to be around!
    She took our engagement photos and I even hired her for my birthday :)
    Next month she will be ding our wedding as well.

She talks to you to know what you want and takes it from there!
    Wonderful person and even more amazing photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards