Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning...

I am training/working my full time job this morning.  Finding out what supervising a Saturday is like.  Answer: boring...
Who else is around this morning?

Re: Good morning...

• I'm here for a couple of minutes. Have to work today (yes, sometimes teachers have to work on Saturdays), and next Saturday, too. So that will make 4 out of 5 Saturdays that I will have to work. Sucks, but the extra pay is nice.
  • I'm here for now. Stayed up watching Paranormal Activity (1) last night for the first time and managed to thoroughly scare the shiit out of myself. Hehe. Getting a grocery list together right now for my crock pot creation of the weekend... Alphabet Vegetable Beef Soup. Mmm. I also think I'm going to roast some pumpkin seeds today.
  • Yummy crockpot stuff. I need to break mine out for tomorrow; I'll be gone from 8 until 7:30 with church stuff, so I'll be in need of something already made for dinner. Hmm, time to go search up that recipe list from a couple of weeks back.
  • I love crockpot cooking. I don't know how we survived so long without one. We had one when we first moved in together, then I brought it to my sister's house for a shindig a few years ago and it was broken by the time I got it back (thanks, sis!). We got a new one at my bridal shower this year.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-131?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c01ffd27-077a-4cab-a83d-0f269d999968Post:bb5bf5d3-735c-4b52-aec5-f933a52d9ad0">Re: Good morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here for now. Stayed up watching Paranormal Activity (1) last night for the first time and managed to thoroughly scare the shiit out of myself. Hehe. Getting a grocery list together right now for my crock pot creation of the weekend... Alphabet Vegetable Beef Soup. Mmm. I also think I'm going to roast some pumpkin seeds today.
    Posted by akhensley81[/QUOTE]

<div>It scared the hell out of me too!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I am just hanging out this morning before cleaning the house. FI's great aunt and uncle got us an antique piece of furniture for our (waaay early) wedding gift. So it is being delivered today and then when that is settled we are going to the travel agent to put our deposit on our honeymoon.</div><div>
    </div><div>We went to a haunted trail last night and it was sooo much fun. One of the guys on the hayride actually works with FI so he kept trying to scare him and say things about where they work. Really cracked me up.</div><div>
    </div><div>We also saw a group of adults acting like total asses and we pledged to each other that no matter what we would never act like that when we reached their age. </div>
  • sarabellamsarabellam member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2010
    I got mine as a wedding present the first time I got married (21 years ago, aaakkkk i'm getting old), and it's still going strong. This one is pretty cool because it doubles as a deep fryer. Not that I fry anything that often.
  • Oh how cool is that?! We got a separate deep fryer at the shower this year too. We still haven't used it, but we will.

Okay I think I'm going to head to the store now before it gets too busy. I'll be back later. Have a great day, girls!
  • Have a great day, ladies. I'm out as well.
  • Morning.  I got up and came downstairs early this morning to organize photos for the "picture wall" we want to make.  Except now that I am downstairs I got sucked into watching Clueless (again!) and haven't even gone to Shutterfly yet!
  • I need to upload honeymoon pictures to Walgreens.  i think I'm just going to suck it up and print all 800 I put in the "print folder" (from over 1500 total)... 
  • The other day we did the one that OWN (I think) posted: chicken and pepperoni and tomato sauce. SO GOOD.

Today I'm working (retail), but I'm way early. It's 9:20 and I'm not in until 11:00.
    planning

• Good morning! I'm hanging around today-leaving in a bit to go weigh in @ WW, then probably doing homework/cleaning the apartment. Tonight we're going out for a friend's b-day
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-131?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c01ffd27-077a-4cab-a83d-0f269d999968Post:211de409-1083-4588-8f31-93e820335a52">Re: Good morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning.  I got up and came downstairs early this morning to organize photos for the "picture wall" we want to make.  Except now that I am downstairs I got sucked into watching Clueless (again!) and haven't even gone to Shutterfly yet!
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]

<div>Clueless is pretty much the best movie ever known to man.</div>
  • tonight I may do some cleaning, or I may do some sitting.  working at my part time job tomorrow.  Double shift.  I have 3 more weeks there (I will give them notice next week) cause my new position at my full time job is on 2nd shift so I won't be able to work at the restaurant any more.  Even their lunch shifts run into when I'll have to be at my full time job.
  • I'm here. It felt good to sleep in for once. I haven't slept well a few nights this week. H and I are going to head to the gym, then off to do a few errands. When we get back, we have to continue packing and I need to finish the laundry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards