Ohio-Toledo

Belmont Country Club Pricing

Hi everyone-I am new to this site and just starting to look at ceremony/reception sites. Does anyone know pricing for Belmont Country Club in Perrysburg, Ohio? I left a message, but I was told I might not hear back for a little while. Thanks for the help!!

Re: Belmont Country Club Pricing

• I'm not sure, but they told you that you might not hear back for a while?  That would make me leery, wouldn't they want your money and try to get you to book asap?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • You would think. I was surprised that no one else could tell me any pricing for food, alcohol, rental fees, etc.. The lady said to wait for Greg to get back in the office and it could be a while??? Not the place I am concentrating on, but I was just curious.

• Thanks for the info Laura. We are expecting at least 150 so this hall would not work. I only saw pictures on the internet, I have never been there. They still have not returned my phone calls from 3 weeks ago, they must not be around in the winter or something??

• They are closed in the winter, so it takes a little follow up. But the facility is beautiful and the price is as affordable as I could find around the area. There are 3 different rooms for your guests, but one wall is all glass windows and doors, so even though you're in seperate rooms, you can see easily from one into the other.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards