Georgia-Atlanta

Snap Life Photography

Has anyone used them? I'm considering them because she gave me such a great deal, but i'd like some opinions! Thanks!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Snap Life Photography

• KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't used them, but their photography based on what's in their gallery is decent. I don't see a WHOLE lot of creativity in the shots but it's decent.

Her pricing is great and she looks like she's just starting out but still takes good photos nevertheless. Have you met with her yet? If you get a good vibe, I would go for it.
  • edited December 2011
    She lives in another state, but has family here so she is traveling for free. She is looking to expand her portfolio so she gave us an amazing deal! Hopefully we'll get to meet with her soon. Thanks!
  • lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask her some key questions -

- Is her camera a full frame sensor camera.  Very important

- Do you get the copyrights

- How many weddings has she shot

I understand that she is trying to build her portfolio though your wedding will only happen once.  

Lori
  • hcook7hcook7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Hope all is well. I've actually used Snap Life Photography on multiple occasions. I've done a portrait session with her, my engagement session, and I recently did a budoir session with her. I've been extremely pleased with all the shots she's done! Her photographs are my favorites to show off. Actually, some of my favorite shots aren't even on her website for everyone to see. She's also amazing at photo editing, in my opinion. She has a very creative and unique eye and will see shots that you wouldn't even have thought of, and I'm sure some of her other clients can also speak truth to her unique eye. I think my favorite part about working with her, though, is that the whole shoot is absolutely fun. She's hilarious and makes you feel at ease so that each shot is natural. I hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I have chosen to go with her. She is absolutely amazing to work with so far. She's been extremely helpful. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards