Montana
Options

flowers and cakes in Billings

I have most every detail figured out for my wedding next July, except for flowers, and a cake.  I know I want red dahlias and white spider mums. I have heard a lot of great things about Evergreen IGA. Has anyone gotten flowers there, or known of someone who has?
Also, I could use some sugestions for who to order my cake from. I did meet with one well know lady in Billings and was not impressed. I want a really simple cake that feeds 300.

Re: flowers and cakes in Billings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how much you want to spend but with what I have found the to bakeries that I like are Your Story Cakes (www.yourstorycakes.com) and Dancing Oven Bakery (www.dancingovenbakery.com).  However after looking at these two places they are very expensive around 3.25 a serving.  I was think about looking into Costco and Wal-mart because all I really care is that there is a cake.  Let me know what you find out and I will do the same for you.  Good luck!

Dawn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my flowers from IGA florists, and they were amazing. The flowers were absolutely stunning. My sister, best friend, and another friend got theirs from IGA florists and were equally impressed, they do an amazing job and are the cheapest you'll find.

I had a friend do our cake so we lucked out, but the cheapest bakeries are also IGA bakery and cake creations in the heights, both were equally priced per slice when I was looking into this, I think it was $2 something per slice, but I forget exactly how much. I'd go with one of them, especially for such a big cake.

Another suggestion is to get a smaller cake and then just get some sheet cakes to feed such a large group.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards