Hawaii

Bouquet Preservation help

Hi ladies,

I'm would like to have my bouquet preserved.  Does anyone know of a flourist in Maui that offers this?  I asked my WC and the florist she uses doesn't do it.   Has anyone else done this? 

TIA!!
Ruth

Re: Bouquet Preservation help

• edited December 2011
    I had mine done with Heavenly Petals and have mixed reviews on it.  The lady, Genji, was really nice (she was great and sending me updated emails) but the bouquet that came back to me didn't look anything like my original or even like how I gave it to her.  To be fair, I gave it to her 4 days after the wedding (which includes taking it with me to our day-after photo shoot) and she did warn me that she would do the best that she could with it.  I wasn't originally planning on having my bouquet preserved but I fell in love with it so much that I wanted to bring it home.  This was definitely a last minute decision.  I'm hoping that the results would have been different if I had given her my bouquet the day after the wedding.
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As an alternative you may want to speak to yourflorist and see if she can do a silk replica of your bouquet.  I may go this route as i live in Canada and will not be able to bring my bouquet home with me and i too will be having a day after shoot. HTH! J. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards