Massachusetts-Boston
Options

New here.

Hi everyone!
I am currently planning my wedding for April 28, 2012.  I am in afghanistan right now which is why the date is so far away.  We are getting Married in Westfield, MA at the East Mountain Country Club.  I live close to south boston.  I just thought it would be fun to be able to talk about my wedding here since there really isnt any one to talk about it with here.  I guess army guys aren't into that stuff LOL.  I finish with this deployment around July/Aug I can't wait to be home and finish planning.  Although I think I'm doing pretty good for being over here I have my Venue, DJ, and my Photographer booked and I already bought my linens.  Any more questions you have about me just ask!  I mostly chat on the nest so I an still new to knot but not the boards themselves.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New here.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!

Everyone on this board is super helpful so don't hesitate to ask any questions. Happy planning!
  • Options
    MToomsMTooms member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Good luck with the planning!
  • Options
    bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and thank you for your service to our country!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Welcome to the knot!!!  sounds like you're way ahead of the game w/your planning....feel free to ask anyone on here anything...everyone is very helpful

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! My wedding date is just shortly after yours, May 20, 2012. As was stated, everyone here is really helpful, so make sure to check in with questions, or just vent... My fiance is in the Army himself, I know EXACTLY how likely those boys are to talk wedding! ;) Congrats to you and thank you for all that you are doing... I hope the boards help to make the time until you come home go by quickly!

• Options
    KNavy87KNavy87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!! I am looking forward to sharing my ideas with you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards