Second Weddings
Options

second marriage...same groom

Hi all,
Kind of new to this blogging.  I am getting remarried to my ex. Very happy and excited but we have both been down the wedding aisle before with the guests and big receptions..we want to keep this more about us this time and focus on the ceremony itself.  We don't want to exclude anyone but would like to keep it very intimate and would rather save our money for a nice vacay for the two of us.  I would like to be married somewhere scenic that we could just show up at without paying a $1000 dollars to stand on a beach because it's been deemed "a wedding destination".  Any suggestions would be appreciated...also would maybe just like to do a simple casual open house in our backyard afterwards.

Thanks,

Urbangirl

Re: second marriage...same groom

• Options
    Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're just doing a casual cocktail/appetizer "celebration" at a local golf club after a JOP ceremony.  I think we'll come out at under $2G's all total.  We are hosting a bar so not sure what the final number will be.  But everything else comes to $1200.

No offense.....but I shuddered when I thought about second marriage/same groom (thinking about MY ex).  Bet you have an interesting backstory.
  • Options
    urbangirl316urbangirl316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea....you can be sure of that...but when it's right, it's right.  Just needed a little tweaking.  Thanks for the suggestion..don't have it all ironed out yet..but we're getting there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards