Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Vintage Plates

Hey! I have 40 vintage plates that I planned on using in my wedding until I found out that our caterer supplies plates for us. I found them all at thrift stores and peddlers mall over the last couple months. They're all wrapped up and stored away and have been taken good care of. I can send you a couple photos if you'd like to see more. Thanks!!

Ashley

Re: Vintage Plates

• Options
    latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you have any vintage cake plates?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  My wedding was last Sept, and I put together a stunning collection of mismatched china (dinner, salad, dessert plates) that I now rent out!  I made a facebook page that has pictures from our wedding, and also of the plates.

When you click on each picture it will tell you how many of that particular pattern I have available.  I also have more plates to put up next week when I get back from being out of town so I can take pictures of them.

You can contact me on facebook or email me at katebrenner@gmail.com if you're interested.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you still have these available?  I am looking for mismatched vintage plates.
  • Options
    anmiddanmidd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes, I still have the plates. Sorry it has taken so long to respond. I just now saw the message.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you still have these plates? I have sent you a private message with some information if you do. Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards