December 2012 Weddings
Options

Registering

Hey Ladies quick question. When are you going to start your registry? I am really looking forward to this part of the planning for some reason and I don't want to start it too soon. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Registering

• Options
    We have registered at one place so far. It was fun!
    The only reason we did it though it because we are having an enaggement party in a few weeks, and I think some people may want to bring gifts.
  • Options
    We just nailed down our venue today, and decided to celebrate by setting up our first registry! Nobody is going to judge you for setting up a registry too soon, if they are looking for it then they probably think it's reasonable for it to exist!

Go do it, scan everything under the sun!
  • Options
    We are registering in March, April, and May. We have plenty of time so I figure that we might as well just wait and focus on the other important wedding things that need done. No harm in registering early though!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    We registered at Macy's last weekend and are registering at BBB on Sunday (we made an appointment). I say go for it. It's another thing to cross off of your to-do list. :)
  • Options
    Try not to go TOO early - my friend went 9 months before here wedding and by the time her shower cam around alot of the items were discontinued!

I think 3 months before you plan to have your shower is good...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards