Texas-Houston

I Do Soriee vs. Bridal Extravaganza?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me which one is better. I'm trying to decided which one is worth spending the money on.

Thanks in advance!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I Do Soriee vs. Bridal Extravaganza?

• I have not gone to the I Do Soriee but I did go to Bridal Extravaganza. 
    I found it to be somewhat a waste of time. All the vendors that were there were already on the knot & I knew pretty much what each had to offer already.
    If you have not done any kind of research into your vendors then it would be a great experience.
  • I think it depends on your budget.

From what I have seen - the I DO Soiree has most of the "higher" end vendors while the Extravaganza has everyone in town.

• Thanks ladies! I thought the same on both accounts. 

Mustlove, did you get any "special discounts" from some of the venues from meeting with them rather than simply finding them online?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Bridal Extravaganza has a lot more vendors.
  • I did get a couple of discounts for photography and videography packages but opted to go with another photographer. 

It was very important for me to be able to connect and rely on my photographer.  And what the package offered: you had a consultation, they'll take down everything your looking for and assign you a photographer that will suit you best and we wouldnt meet the photographer until the day of.
    I have gotten to know the photographer I opted to go with and chose her instead simply because she was more personable and made herself available to any questions I had outside of the photography aspect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards