Favors

Favor Setup

I have been going over table setups in my head and can't get a good idea of how to setup the favors. For our favors FI is making chalkboard speech bubbles that everyone can take at the beginning of the reception and write silly things and take pictures and such.  How should I have them setup?  I'd like to have a sign next to them with a saying or explanation or something.  Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Favor Setup

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Personally, I wouldn't take mine home as I'm not sure what I'd do with a chalkboard speech bubble. Expect most to be left behind.

Anyways, if you insist on using these, could you use them as placecards at the entry to your reception? Write each guest's name & table number on it in chalk and tape/tie an extra piece of chalk to the board for later use?
  • Agree w/ PP, I'd have absolutely no use for this in my home and it would end up in the garbage.  I highly recommend sticking to something edible.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_favor-setup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:684ec896-f0b4-4ec1-a07d-ca98d1df6e83Post:52b8c964-1827-4015-a45d-d0a2a1d4c78c">Re: Favor Setup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agree w/ PP, I'd have absolutely no use for this in my home and it would end up in the garbage.  I highly recommend sticking to something edible.
    Posted by JoanE2012[/QUOTE]

<div>This. I would not want one or have anywhere to use it.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards