Honeymoon Discussions

honeymoon decision... need help.

Making our decision between cozumel, costa rica, los cabos and dominican... p cana ... any dos/don'ts?  i am wanting an all inclusive and adults only....
any help or advice greatly appreciated...

Re: honeymoon decision... need help.

• Are they all within your budget? Have you weighed the pros and cons (does one have a queen size bed while the other has a king size bed? / does one have a better view?)
  • Costa Rica is supposed to be a popular choice. A close second would be Los Cabos, although I've heard certain areas have unswimmable waters, so you'd have to look into that. I would probably choose those over Cozumel or P*nta Cana.

Have you looked into different hotels in each area? And things to do?

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i went to P. cana two years ago for my uncles wedding and it was gorgoues. Lots to do on the resort and excursions. had many different places to eat and also many bars on the resort. We also just happened to be down there during the Phillies world Series games and the resort opened a private bar with a big screen to allow us to watch the games. My brother had such a good time that he is know planning his wedding there too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ditto with Milsey on the budget thing. But, assuming they are all in your budget, I highly reccomend Costa Rica. I went there with my family after I graduated high school, and it was beautiful! I wish I remembered the name of the resort we stayed at... I can figure it out if you would like.... because it would be perfect for a honeymoon! We had our own little cottage with a private pool in the backyard... and we were in walking distance of the beach! Besides going to the beach, there are also lots of other fun things to do such as sightseeing, sunset cruises (some of them will give you champaigne on the boat), and ziplining through the rainforest! That last one was definitely my favorite, lol. I would suggest studying a few key phrases in Spanish though, I wish i had done that.Undecided

I've also been to Cozumel with my family when we were on a cruise. That it very nice too, and if I am correct there is alot of shopping. (The salespeople there were kind of pushy though, beware!) That's all I really remember about it, ssorry. However, you have some very great options that will surely make for a wonderful honeymoon!

Good luck and congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards