New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Guest Bags

Hello ladies,

Well, we just had our tasting last night and it makes everything seem so much more real.

We are getting married in July, but I want to start purchasing things now, so the cost doesn't kill me last minute.
I was wondering if any of you did guest bags for the hotel rooms, and if so, what did you put in them?

If we have enough reservations, which I think we will, the hotel will deliver them free...so I thought I should consider it.
Thanks for any information!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Guest Bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    not sure about hotel bags until  a week before... 

when in july? im a july bride too!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with NYBride about holding off.  No need to have tons of extras or end up with not enough and then not finding matching bags or something.  We included 2 bottles of water, bag of nuts, 2 granola bars, a letter with information about the shuttle and brunch, and information about Rockland County and the Stony Point Battlefield.  The hotel handed them out for me.
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would hold off too. You'll either just end up having to get more stuff or you'll have too much.

We put a can of soda, a bottle of water, cookies, peanuts, tylenol, gum, and a pack of cards in ours, along with a welcome letter and shuttle info.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am also on the "hold off" bandwagon.  Most likely your cut off is about a month before the wedding for reservations and by then (even before) you'll have a good idea of how many people are staying over.

We did 2 bottles of water, 1 or 2 hershey bars (can't remember), a mini bag of pretzels, mini bag of cookies, breath mints, gum, advil and a welcome letter with shuttle and local info.  I think that was it...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards