Florida-West Coast
Options

Help planning my first bridal shower!

Hi ladies! I'm planning a bridal shower for my sister and because her house is too small for 30 people, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for locations in Tampa/St. Pete? Any wine bars/restaurants/clubhouses that aren't TOO expensive would be great! Also, if you've been to a bridal shower and really liked something, let me know! This is the first one I've ever been to/planned so I'm nervous!

Thanks!

Re: Help planning my first bridal shower!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Columbia at the St. Pete Pier is great.  I went to a friend's shower there recently.  The view of the water is amazing.  The service was great and the prices were very reasonable.  Rather than asking for a banquet or private party menu, you can just restrict what people order to a few items.  We went at lunch time and had the choice of a soup/sandwhich/salad combo and I believe it was around $8 pp.

I just found out that my shower is going to be at the Hurricane on SPB.  So excited!
    GL
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best shower I've been to was at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant in International Plaza Mall next to the Tampa International Airport.  VERY nice.  And as Bre suggested, we had just a few entrees to choose from. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards