Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Envelopes

Hi B-More Ladies!  I am DIYing our invitations, and am in need of envelopes.  Do you know of any vendors in the Baltimore area? 

Thanks!

Re: Envelopes

• Options
    I DIY'd my invites as well.  I used http://www.paperandmore.com to buy my envelopes and cardstock.

Have you by any chance checked out Cards and Pockets (clicky!)?  Because if I had to do it all over again, I would go through them.  Cutting and gluing and folding 70 invites and all the inserts was only fun for about a day and then it got to be a real headache.  Cards and Pockets sells everything pre cut so all you have to do is design what you want and print out the invites...their prices are reasonable as well.

• Options
    I originally wanted pocketfold invites.....but had a hard time finding the style I wanted in the color (teal).  Shoppign over Christmas, though, I found teal and yellow (our accent color) on clearance for $0.10 per sheet....and decided that I didnt' need pocketfolds.  I'm starting to make them this weekend.....one of my BM and my soon-to-be MIL are helping me..... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards