Nebraska
Options

Any Photographers I MUST know about?

I'm looking for a photographer for my August 10, 2013 wedding.  I've contacted a few but just was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.  I'd prefer to stay away from a studio. 

Re: Any Photographers I MUST know about?

• Options
    We're using Christine McGuigan for ours. She has a small studio space north of downtown, she was really easy going when we met with her. We've actually got our engagement session coming up soon.
    image 342 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 50 Will be missing out!
    image 200 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love Christine!  Sadly she is booked!
  • Options
    We just got our Pro Pics back today from our 10/13 wedding and they turned out awesome!  Terry with Images By TLC in Omaha, he works out of his home, met him at a Bridal Fair last April and very happy with our choice.
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Options
    It greatly depends on your budget. James Bitz is absolutely one of my favorites! Most friendly, professional, and talented photog I've met, but at this point me may be booked and a title pricey. You could also try Meghan Spencer of Spencer Studios (it's just a name, she is one gal who does beautiful work on location), she's a little less expensive too!
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com
  • Options
    We went with Image Society because they were recommended to me by a coworker.  Just got back our engagement photos and they are INCREDIBLE!  Meg and Scott are so sweet and great to work with. 

They are a little pricey, but photos are one of the most important things to us so we decided to splurge. 
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also looked at Something New Productions (out of Lincoln, I believe) and wanted to meet with them, but they were booked on my date.  They did a friend's wedding and those photos were also beautiful.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    <a href="http://www.timeweavers.smugmug.com" rel="nofollow">www.timeweavers.smugmug.com</a> - they are awesome and reasonably priced! Located in Lincoln, but they travel to surrounding areas.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_any-photographers-i-must-know-about?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:7308222d-1060-408f-936c-eb5c0fbb2babPost:26549c81-5220-4cda-975e-1ee06bf15520">Any Photographers I MUST know about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for a photographer for my August 10, 2013 wedding.  I've contacted a few but just was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.  I'd prefer to stay away from a studio. 
    Posted by mefreckles[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Every person has a different style, as well as budget, but here are a couple that I love:

Anna Jones Photography

www.annajon.es

annajonesartofphotography@gmail.com

www.annajon.es/blog

Sam Swartz Photography

719 P Street Haymarket District

Lincoln NE

www.samswartzphotography.com

sam@samswartz.net

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You can check my business out at Emi and Lynns Weddings! We are reasonably priced and are willing to travel. We will also be featured in upcoming local bridal magazines and expo in the spring.
  • Options

I'm a wedding photographer :)
    Feel free to check out my website www.wix.com/fireflypix/cassie-tate or on facebook www.facebook.com/fireflypix, or you will find me in the vendor section on here!

Bride To Be AND Wedding Photographer I live and breathe weddings! Firefly Photography by Cassie Tate www.wix.com/fireflypix/cassie-tate
  • Options
    OH MY GOSH, you have to call Lane @ LaneWeddings.com He's UNBELIEVABLE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards